OstroVit Zinc 60.000 is a dietary supplement in the form of pills, designed for all those who wish to easily get rid of zinc deficiency in the organism. Thanks to highly assimilable zinc picolinate, the supplement brings quick and effective results. Do you want to have strong and healthy hair and nails, as well as radiant skin? Or maybe you prioritize a suitable metabolism of macronutrients and optimal testosterone in blood? If so, enrich your everyday supplementation with OstroVit Zinc 60.000 pills.
What is zinc and when to supplement it?
Zinc is an element required for proper operation of the organism. It is an important ingredient of many enzymes, and its deficiency is most often manifested through weaker condition of skin, hair and nails, as well as hindered wound healing. Regular use of zinc may help you tackle acne and skin ulcers. Additionally, the element influences many other processes inside the organism, for example may regulate functioning of internal organs and support metabolism of nutrients.
A natural source of zinc is primarily wild oysters, wheatgerms, sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower, cocoa or linseed oil. If your diet is poor in zinc-rich products, it may be necessary to supplement it. Choose OstroVit Zinc 60.000 if you:
- your nails break and split
- your hair needs gloss
- deal with skin problems, e.g. acne
- wish to support metabolism of macronutrients
- aim to regulate testosterone level in blood
Zinc belongs to microcomponents expelled together with sweat. If you lead an active lifestyle and often work out, its level may be too low. Are there any ulcers or acne on your face? It may be a sign that you need zinc.
Major features of the supplement:
- BEAUTIFUL LOOK – Zinc supplementation is a way of keeping a healthy and fresh look. The element influences the condition of skin, hair and nails, and may support wound and ulceration healing.
- GENERAL SUPPORT TO ORGANISM – Zinc contributes to maintenance of the optimal metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids and macronutrients. It also fosters protein synthesis.
- HIGH CONTENT OF ACTIVE INGREDIENT – One pill of OstroVit Zinc 60.000 dietary supplement represents 60 mg of zinc. One package contains 360 recommended portions of the supplement.
- HIGHLY ASSIMILABLE FORM – When compared to other forms of zinc, zinc picolinate is highly bioavailable. It demonstrates very good assimilability so that its impact is stronger.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 1 serving (1/4 tablet) daily after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
INGREDIENTS: Zinc picolinate (zinc), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.
|Active ingredients||1/4 tablet||% RI*||1 tablet||% RI*|
|Zinc||15 mg||150||60 mg||600|
*RI – Reference intake